2014年6月24日火曜日

Sony A7s preorders already shipping in USA via BHphoto!


Much earlier than expected the first batch of Sony A7s shipped tonight via BHphoto. I haven’t got any info about Europe and Asia yet. These are two of the mails I received from SAR readers:


Jon: “Just got a confirm from B&H they shipping my A7s via Next-day FedEx for scheduled delivery tomorrow (Tuesday.)”


C.: “My Sony A7s has shipped from B&H! It’ll be here in Texas on Wednesday. I bought 2-day UPS shipping, that means whoever bought Overnight might have theirs tomorrow unless the arrival date is meant to be the 25th. Yay!!”


And Henrick sent me this: “This is a test video I shot with the a7s. It appears to indicate the camera processes video at 2.7K internally. http://ift.tt/1wscAY6 ”


Sony A7s preorder in USA/CA at Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto, Sony USA, Sony Canada.

Sony A7s EU pages: Sony DE, UK, ES, FR, IT, NL, BE, AT, CH, SE, NO, FI, PL. And Wex UK.


from sonyalpharumors

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿