2014年5月13日火曜日

Sony TidBits…



PlayMemories Camera Apps “Smooth Reflection”


Best primes for the A5000 (DxOmark).

IBELUX 40mm f0.85 lens first seen in flesh at Newsshooter.

Making compact technical camera for A7/A7r at Chiek.co.kr. youtube http://ift.tt/1mk4n4p

Quick test of A6000 with Zeiss lenses (in Swedish) at Fotosidan.

A7r RAW is not all that raw. The full discussion is at Dpreview forum.

Zeiss is having a Touit photo contest, 1st prize is a free touit (including the new 50mm)… “One year of Touit – show us your best image!” http://ift.tt/1iCXIwo


Alex:Now I did something new. Again with the A7R + 50 Summilux 1.4 ASPH FLE I had an event at a bar where people had the chance to get a professional portrait. The best pictures I posted on my new Facebook page: Faces . All of them where shot at 1.4 or 1.8 and the difficulty was to get the people motivated while try to stay on focus because only a slight movement of few millimeters was enough to get the whole picture blurry. The challenge was also to not get one guy shot right but 12 on the same evening. I was very happy that I could hold my promise and every one got one really nice and professional portrait :)

So even though I wished I had autofocus it’s also possible to shoot manual if you try hard enough.


James: Sony HK has brought their pro camera support program online. I hope we get this in the US soon.”


Andres:Not a rumour, but some findings about A6000:s PDAF system. It does not work with all lenses, and I guess it depends on what kind of focus motor is used. Here are the findings with the lenses I’ve tested:

Sigma 19mm f/2.8 – does not work

Sony 18-55/3.5-5.6 (old kit zoom) – does not work

Zeiss 24mm f/2.8 – works

Zeiss 16-70 mm f/4 – works

Sony 35mm f/1.8 – works

Sony 50mm f/1.8 – does not work

Zeiss FE 55mm f/1.8 – works

Kinda dissapointing since the 50/1.8 is one of my favourites, and I was looking forward to fast AF performance with that lens :(


Michael:Know you´re busy with the a77 stuff. But found this in a forum, and thought it was funny and a nice little feature (had in my powerzoom Canon years ago) that nobody talks about. I mentioned it to you some weeks ago: in a video it seemed as if the a6000 in fact allows you to take a still-picture while video-recording. Apparantly it does :)


from sonyalpharumors

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿