2014年8月21日木曜日

Something that pisses me off….please link back to SAR sometimes :)

I am used with small websites using my news, rewriting them and not linking back to me. But the last year I noticed how sites many times bigger than me, with well paid journalists keep reposting using news I find (or my readers send me) and do everything they can to not link back to me.


I am certainly not annoyed if you don’t link to me sometimes, I know how internet works and how difficult it is to sometimes know the real source of a news. And I am doing mistakes all the time too (apologizes to anyone whenever this happens). But what bothers me know is that big sites really do that on a regular basis. These are pro journalists, paid to d their job well. Not amateurs like me or the cheap copy cats sites. So please, if you read a news on SAR first than please just ink back to me from time to time.


Thank You :)


And: Please write via SonyAlphaRumors.com and not via SAR when you want to cite me. Otherwise nobody will ever find this site :)


from sonyalpharumors

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿